Our goal at Royal Oaks Winery is to create wines that we like to drink – sweet as well as dry. We believe wine should be approachable and never intimidating. Drinking good wine is supposed to be fun! We invite you to enjoy our wines, delivered right to your door step.
As a Royale Club Member, you will enjoy:
- Three, six, and twelve bottles of new releases and limited production Royal Oaks wines delivered to your door six times a year at a 20% savings.
- The opportunity to re-order your shipment wines at a 30% savings for a limited time.
- A 10% savings on all your tasting room merchandise purchases, and a 20% savings on wine purchases.
- Complimentary tasting at the tasting room for you and your guests (up to four people).
- A subscription to the quarterly Club Royale newsletter full of news, tasting notes, and events.
- The privilege of renting our private club room for private dinners and parties.
- A special invitation to our exclusive events throughout the year, such as wine blending classes, art classes, photography classes, and much, much more.
Personal option to customize shipments
Note: Due to space limitations, if wine is not picked up 45 days from the day of release we will ship the wine to the address on file and shipping will be charged to you.
- We ship six times a year – February, April, June, August, October, and December. Club shipments will be sent automatically six times a year. Each shipment will be billed to the credit card provided on your application. If any changes need to be made to the shipping or billing information, those changes are to me made prior to the charge date of each club shipment.
- Two shipments qualify members for benefits. Thereafter, members may cancel any time, and stop shipments simply by notifying us by mail, email, or telephone at least two weeks before the scheduled shipping date. If a membership is not cancelled within the two-week period, the final shipment and charges will proceed as scheduled.
- Royal Oaks honors discounts and benefits at the time of club enrollment as a courtesy to our new members. If membership is cancelled prior to accepting two shipments, a $50 cancelation fee will be assessed.
- Royal Oaks reserves the right to request additional information, reject any application, cancel any membership or change policies and membership benefits listed within this brochure at any time.
- It is federal law that all alcohol deliveries must be signed for by someone 21 years of age or older. The carrier will not leave your wine without this signature, so it is the responsibility of the wine club member to provide us with an address where an adult is reasonably available to sign for and receive wine packages.
- Please inform Royal Oaks of any changes including shipping address, credit card information, etc., at least two weeks prior to a wine club shipment.
- We utilize FedEx as our default carrier. If another carrier is preferred, please notify us in advance of your shipment.
- Unreported changes of address, non-delivery, and forwarding of packages resulting in additional shipping fees will be charged to the member.
- The carrier will attempt to deliver your shipment three times. After the third attempt, the package will be returned to us. If this happens, we will be happy to reship it to you. In this instance, shipping charges will be incurred in addition to a $25 return fee.
- Re-directed or refused shipments are subject to a $17 fee.